Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Temptation Tuesday - Your Supermarket's Bakery


Yesterday, I was hanging out in my favorite supermarket, Publix and while I was waiting in line to order my precious Boars Head Pastrami Turkey, I took a glance at the Decadent Desserts line of goodies in the bakery. Now anyone who shops at Publix can attest to the fact that their bakery and deli are pretty darn good. While "inspecting" the sweet delights, I realized that I've NEVER tasted anything from the Decadent Desserts case and made a mental note to return and try a few things. Oddly, I wasn't in the mood to try anything yesterday, but I'm hoping that changes soon. I'll definitely update y'all when I conduct my taste test.

So for this Tuesday, enjoy the view. If you don't have a Publix in your area, I apologize for causing such a disturbance.












Next time you're pressed for time and need a decadent dessert, don't overlook your supermarket's bakery case.

Sheila Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment