Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday Treasure - It's All About Green


Today's post is more a tribute than a treasure and I'm excited to share a TSE first with y'all. I made my first attempt at decorating cookies with Royal Icing. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, but I'm definitely in the "need more practice" phase. Please note...decorating is being used in VERY loose terms here, but, I had to start somewhere. I'm fairly pleased with my first go at this project.



I also wanted to share a few goodies with you from one of my fave magazines, Bon Appetit. Follow the link and take a peek at all the deliciousness you can enjoy!!

Grilled Corned Beef Sandwich & Dark Chocolate Mint Cupcakes



Irish Cheddar & Stout Fondue

Blarney Cheese & Onion Tart


Lamb Shanks in Guinness with Country Vegetables


Irish Cream


Stout

If you're being a bit more healthy today, don't worry, I didn't forget about you. You can have as much of these as you desire:




What's on your Saint Patrick's Day menu??

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment