Thursday, March 31, 2011

This Dish SCREAMS Spring!!


Pea Puree with Shrimp and Scallops

I was minding my business, blog stalking, when I switched over to Facebook and my dear, sweet, trouble making sister, Shameeka Ayers, posted a recipe from Bon Appetit that not only sounded delicious, but looked as delicious as it sounded. Well, Ms. TSE couldn't wait to make it. As a matter of fact, I replied to her post and immediately went to the kitchen to take out the required ingredients. I was determined to have it for lunch.



As you can see, I went a little overboard with the peas, but hey, I like peas. You can make this QHM (Quick and Healthy Meal) in just a few short minutes and it'll taste like you spent much more time on it. Here's the recipe. Give it a shot.



Enjoy the rest of this fabulous Thursday!!

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment