Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Treasure - Planes, Trains & Automobiles



Today's treasure is travel...anywhere, anytime.

It's difficult to imagine what I'd do without these three modes of transportation. They allow me to engage in one of my favorite pastimes--travel. Regardless of the destination, be it a super-short road trip, a high speed rail trip, or a long flight, I simply LOVE to travel. The excitement of arriving at your destination as well as the encounters experienced along the journey, is extremely fulfilling.



I'm chipping away at my 2011 travel list and can't wait to check off each destination and enjoy the wonderful people, cultures, traditions and food that each destination offers. Having the opportunity to experience these things makes travel my Thursday Treasure.



What are your 2011 travel plans?

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment