Friday, July 16, 2010

The BEST Find at Goodwill!!

I just HAD to rush home to share my latest Goodwill find with you!! I was minding my own business, dropping off a few items at Goodwill and before I knew it, I was in the retail side of the store. Not sure how it happened, because I don't remember making the decision to go inside, PLUS, it was not on my "errands" list. Well, anyway, there I was so I decided to make the most of it. I wandered around picking things up and putting them back, that is until I focused my peepers on this beauty:

She's brand new and YES it was WHOPPING $2.92 (in case you can't read the nearly wiped off numbers)!!! These bowls retail for $30 on Amazon. I am sooo proud of myself and very excited to be able to keep a bowl frozen at all times. I'm ready to experiment with TONS of different flavors this summer. Endless frozen treats...here I come!!

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment