Friday, May 13, 2011

TSE Struck Silver!!

I LOVE Angel Food Cake. I could eat this all day, EVERY day. I love the taste, texture and versatility of this cake and often find myself thinking of new ways to enjoy it. I've done everything from toasting to grilling to French-toasting, to name a few. Honestly, I've never met an Angel Food Cake I didn't LOVE!!

Enough about my cake romance, let's get to the real topic at hand. You want to know what I dragged home right?? Well, I discovered an item from my "I gotta find one of these" list. Ms. TSE is the proud new mommy to her very own Angel Food Cake pan!! I was so happy when I spotted it. I immediately took a picture and sent it to Big Brother to relieve him of the pressure of wondering when I was going to attempt to steal his trusty pan. See how pretty she is?? These shots are pre-bath, so imagine how lovely she'll be all sanitized and squeaky clean.



Check out the legs on this baby. Hot, huh??



Now that I have my very own pan, I'm looking forward to putting it to use...CONSTANTLY over the next several months.

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful Friday evening!

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment