Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cupcake Flavored Vodka {Temptation Tuesday}




And the cupcake craze continues. I realize that many have gotten WELL over it, but now the liquor market is stepping in for a piece of the action. I'll admit, I'm much more excited about finding a bottle of this vodka than I am about eating a cupcake. When I saw Cupcake Vodka featured a couple of weeks ago, I just had to know more. Off I went to seek out a bit of info on these cupcake flavored vodkas. There are four flavors, Original, Chiffon, Frosting and Devil's Food.

I already have a few "test" drink recipes in mind and it'll be easy enough to add it to baked goods...just not sure what I'll bake first, but maybe a boozy cheesecake or mini citrus tarts. Whatever I end up making, I'm absolutely convinced that it will be something I'll enjoy.



I'm starting with Chiffon. Which flavor do you think you'll try first?

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment