Saturday, May 28, 2011

Support Our Troops With Just One Click {Memorial Day}


As we embark on the weekend that kicks off Summer for my fellow American readers, it's important that we focus on the true reason for Memorial Day. Let us remember those men and women who gave their lives while giving service to our country, as well as those who served, are currently serving, and are planning to serve our country.

In efforts to support our troops, Taste of Home Magazine is pledging 10 cents (up to $100,000) for every "unique" click on this link to their red, white and blue flag cake. Too bad we can't just click forever. Please join me in supporting support our troops across the world with just one click. This effort runs through July 4, 2011. Please share this information with your friends.


While I was browsing, I discovered a great offer from one of my favorite magazine subscription sites, Discount Mags. They're offering a 3-year/21 issues subscription for only $9.99 (regularly $50.97)! Just select the 3-year option and use code MEMORIAL to receive your discount. I have no idea how long this offer will last, so if you're a fan of or are interested in this magazine, I'd get on it PRONTO.

Wishing you a safe Memorial Day weekend!!

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment