Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Temptation Tuesday - National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day



Whew!! Happy Tuesday!! I wasn't sure I'd get home early enough tonight to check in with you, but I did and I'm happy that I'm able to share today's special holiday with you.



Today is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day. Yes, that oh so easy to make, but oh so delicious to eat sandwich has it's very own holiday. As a lover of cheese, ANY cheese, this ranks among one of my favorite holidays. I managed to miss lunch and haven't had dinner yet, so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm eating tonight, along with a bowl of tomato soup. Now that I think I about it, I almost always have tomato soup with my grilled cheese sandwiches. I'll have to expand my horizons a bit...next time. I realize today's post is rather late, but you can enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich any time, any day.



When making your favorite grilled cheese sandwich, what are your must-haves...favorite bread, special cheese(s), particular toasting method, etc.??

Enjoy your evening.

Sheila Denise

Photo Credits:
#1: Cheese Yes Please
#2: Kraft Foods
#3: A Cup of Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment