Wednesday, April 1, 2009

White Dishes: Episode 2

The urge to shop overcame me today. It was so strong that I chose to skip lunch and shop instead. I've always had hit-or-miss kinda luck in Ross Dress For Less, but I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm soooooo glad I did.

I stumbled upon these little pitchers. They are by Over and Back/BIA. I have quite a number of their items, so I know they're durable. The curved dishes showcased in Episode 1 are the same brand.

They'll hold approximately 2 cups--the perfect size for salad dressings, sauces and simple syrups at my Spring and Summer gatherings. These are a great compliment to my ever-growing arsenal of white dishes and a nice nudge to get me into the entertaining mode (as if I need an excuse).

I love Spring and Summer entertaining.

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment