Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in the Saddle...Soon

I hang my head in shame, as I sit here and be brutally honest with myself. I have a confession to make--I've been a bad, bad blogger. I'm not really even sure that I can refer to myself as a blogger anymore. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm ready to end this dry spell, so never fear, my trusty followers, hope is on the horizon.

I'm participating in both Buckhead Restaurant Week (March 6-14) and Inman Park Restaurant Week (March 8-14). I have a date with a dear fellow foodie to dine at Sotto Sotto and I'm REALLY looking forward to enjoying a wonderful meal with someone who is as obsessed with the wonders of food and drink as I am. Hopefully, I can squeeze in 3 or 4 dining experiences during the upcoming Restaurant Week(s), so stay tuned for lots of photos and feedback.

A very special thanks to The Broke Socialite for posting the Buckhead Restaurant Week info. Sad thing is, my office is in Buckhead, but I'm out of the office more than I'm in so, I guess that's how I missed it. Y'all need to drop in on Ms. Socialite--she's absolutely adorable and has officially made a place for herself on my "bloggers to meet" list.

Sheila Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment