Monday, November 1, 2010

Introducing My New Website - Just Wright Candy Buffets

Hey y'all!! I can't believe all the wonderful things that have happened since I last posted. I'm sitting here pinching myself between each sentence. I, yes Sheila Denise Wright, launched my website--Just Wright Candy Buffets, TODAY!! Now mind you, I've been designing tables for what seems like all my life, but never gave myself an official name and Sheila Wright, the girl who does tables, just didn't quite do it for me. So, I did what I had to do, I took tried and true advice from a wonderful panel of pros while attending Tory Johnson's Spark & Hustle Conference this summer and three months later, here I am--company name, logo and website. Whew!! It all seems to have happened so quickly, but I've never been more ready for anything than I am for this!

I guess I'll have to act all grown up now and be all professional and stuff, huh?? Nah, I'm gonna keep being me and since I'm in charge around these parts, my vote is the only one that counts. LOL

Join me at JWCB as I embark on this new and not-so-new journey. It's going to be a BLAST!!

Sheila Denise

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Found you on Pinterest, so excited about your Blog!

    Huney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Huney!! See you on Pinterest. :-)

    ReplyDelete